In addition to our standard menu of first aid and health and safety courses, we are also able to create and deliver a wide range of bespoke first aid and health and safety courses to meet specific clients needs. Some of the courses we have created especially for particular clients are listed below.
• Use of Oxygen and advanced resuscitation techniques for staff using Cyanide at the Science and Technology Facilities Council
• Traffic marshal training for APCOA Parking UK
• Task specific working at heights course for Wycombe Abbey girls School
• Motorcycle first aid course for staff at her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs
• Extended first aid at work/patient handling course for Mediforce.Paramedic ..Services
• Water sports first aid for British Airways dragon boat racing team
Such courses are designed to meet the various first aid and health and safety standards applicable to the specific subjects, and all are delivered by qualified instructors with real life experience of the topics they are covering.
Our courses can be run at the clients site for small groups (2-3 people) standard classes (up to 12 students) or for much larger groups using additional instructors.
Prices. Prices for small groups, standard classes and larger groups are available on request.
Flexible training. Course start and finish times can be fixed to meet your needs and some courses can be split over a number of weeks. Most courses can be run in the evenings or at weekends, and by using additional instructors, we can run larger classes. In such cases additional fees may apply. Please ask for further details.
For further details please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01628 663 722