In response to requests from clients, we have developed a range of specialised first aid courses designed to meet specific first aid needs, not normally covered on standard workplace first aid courses.
• 4 hour Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
• 2 hour (AED) refresher course
• 1 day bespoke Emergency First Aid
• 1 day Emergency First Aid for Motorcyclists and Drivers
• 4 hour Basic Life Support courses (adult and paediatric)
• 1 day Basic and 2 day Equestrian First Aid
• 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
• Anaphylaxis Awareness courses for healthcare professionals
These courses are designed to meet the same standards of training as required for workplace first aid courses and are run by qualified instructors who all have real life experience of delivering emergency aid in the field. The contents of all our courses reflects the latest standards of first aid as set by the HSE, the Resuscitation Council UK and the Voluntary Aid Societies.
Bespoke courses. In addition to the courses listed, we can design at no extra cost, bespoke courses to meet specific needs such as outward bound first aid, first aid for watersports etc.
Our courses can be run at the clients site for small groups (2-3 people) standard classes (up to 12 students) or for much larger groups using additional instructors.
Prices. Prices for small groups, standard classes and larger groups are available on request.
Flexible training. Course start and finish times can be fixed to meet your needs and some courses can be split over a number of weeks. Most courses can be run in the evenings or at weekends, and by using additional instructors, we can run larger classes. In such cases additional fees may apply. Please ask for further details.