Our courses meet the requirements of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) for workplace first aid courses and are run by qualified instructors who all have real life experience of delivering emergency aid in the field.
The contents of our courses reflects the latest standards of first aid as set by the HSE, the Resuscitation Council UK and the Voluntary Aid Societies.
• 3 day First Aid at Work (FAW) course
• 2 day First aid at Work Refresher (FAWR) course
• 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) course
• 4 hour skills update course
• 4 hour Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
• 2 hour (AED) refresher course
Prices. Prices for small groups, standard classes and larger groups are available on request.
Bespoke courses. Please ask for details of our bespoke courses and the relevant course fees.
Flexible training. Course start and finish times can be fixed to meet your needs and some courses can be split over a number of weeks. Most courses can be run in the evenings or at weekends, and by using additional instructors, we can run larger classes. In such cases additional fees may apply. Please ask for further details.